1. Serves as an officer of the section and assists in advancing the goals and objectives of the section in accordance with ACRL strategic directions and priorities.
2. As a member of the Executive Committee, attends meetings of the committee at Annual and Midwinter Conferences, including those at the Annual Conference immediately preceding the taking of office.
3. Attends meetings of the STS Council.
4. Assists the chair with preparations for the STS All Membership Meeting & Breakfast, as needed, at the Annual Conference.
5. Helps Chair, upon request, organize food and beverage offerings for all STS events that have food and beverages, for both the Midwinter and Annual conferences.
6. Organizes, in consultation with the STS chair, the STS Dinner for Midwinter and Annual Conferences.
7. At the request of the chair, coordinates responses to ACRL activities, such as the Environmental Scan.
8. At the request of the chair or vice-chair, represents STS leadership at meetings when the chair and vice-chair are unable to attend.
9. At the request of the chair, assists with fundraising for STS programs and events for both Midwinter and Annual conferences.
10. Assumes duties as delegated by the chair or vice-chair of STS.
|Immediately following Annual Conference||Begin term of office at the close of the final day of the Annual Conference.|