DUTIES as Moderator:
1. Schedule a date/time for the discussion, reserve the webinar space (Zoom), and collect event agreements.
2. Post announcements about the Chat to the STS listserve.
3. Attend the “practice session” with the Discussion Leaders and make sure all technology is working (microphone etc.) and everyone is comfortable using the presentation technology
4. Introduce the Discussion Leaders
5. Monitor the chat for any questions that may get missed by attendees and alert the speaker/ask them to answer, etc.
6. Start/Stop session recording, and post session recording and chat archive to the STS Chat Libguide.
Please contact Elois Sharpe at ACRL for room reservations, event agreements, and technical difficulties:
Association of College & Research Libraries
50 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
T: 312-280-5277; F: 312-280-2520
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.acrl.org