1. As a member of the Executive Committee, attends meetings of the committee and STS Council at Annual and Midwinter conferences.
2. Solicits STS program, event and activity information, and communicates this information to the STS Signal editor, to STS-l and to other relevant listservs.
3. Generates internal contact list in order to facilitate dissemination of information to appropriate discussion lists.
4. Coordinates preparation of publicity materials for the STS conference program events and reception in cooperation with the STS Signal Editor, the STS Member at Large, and the STS Conference Program Planning Committee.
5. Establishes and implements an STS social media communication plan.
6. Prepares list of Sci-tech vendors who exhibit at ALA for use by members of the section.
7. Support the publicity efforts of all STS committees in cooperation with the STS Signal editor, providing advice and assistance.
|Immediately following Annual Conference||Begin term of office at the close of the final day of the Annual Conference.|