Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This is the repository of the Sci Posts created by STS Scholarly Communications Committee
Below are topics we have covered:
- What Is Scholarly Communications? (2016)
- Author Identifiers (2016)
- What Is Creative Commons Licenses? (2016)
- Deceptive/Questionable "Predatory" Journals (2016)
- How OA Benefits Authors (talking points to persuade adoption) ? (2016)
- New Forms of Peer Review: Open Review (2016)
- Bibliometrics (2017)
- Social Networking Sites for Researchers (2017)
- Open Science Framework (2017)
- Subject/Disciplinary Repositories: An Overview of Resources (2017)
- Open Educational Resources: An Introduction (2017)
- Author Right Issues (2018)
- Peer to Peer Sharing of Articles (2018)
- Unbundling the small(ish) engineering journal package: Lessons learned (2019)
- Transformative Agreements (2020)
Interested in contributing? Please email the Co-Chairs for more information!
Past Sci Post have been archived in ALA Connect STS page.