Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Maintain current awareness of the EDI environment, establish formal and informal relationships with EDI working groups external to the Section, and assist other STS committees and discussion groups with best practices to implement STS' EDI values.
The Committee was established in July 2021, to continue the work of the STS EDI Task Force..
- Nicholas Cunningham, Muhlenberg College (2022-2024)
- Dr. Sara Gonzalez, University of Florida (2021-2023)
STS Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Committee Members (2022-2023)
- Lisa Anne Bosarge, Enoch Pratt Free Library
- Kristin Buxton, University of Oregon
- Audrey Gunn, St. Olaf College
- Aditi Gupta, University of Victoria
- Jeanne Hoover, East Carolina University
- Rosalinda Hernandez Linares, Fort Lewis College
- Mary Beth Slebodnik, University of Arizona
- Erin Thomas, Iowa State University
- Alyssa Young, James Madison University
- Andrea Baruzzi, Swarthmore College (Ex-Officio)
Got a suggestion for the committee?