Skip to Main Content
Responsibilities of the ULS past-chair
- Work and collaborate with the ULS chair and vice-chair on the section’s activities and initiatives.
- Chair the ULS Nominating Committee (if not chairing, work closely with the committee to find members to nominate).
- Represent ULS as a member of the ACRL Excellence in Academic Libraries Award Committee (two-year appointment beginning when ULS chair).
- Attend meetings of the ULS Executive Committee.
- Provide guidance and expertise to ULS chair, vice-chair, and Executive Committee.
- Other duties as appropriate or needed.